Sunday, December 18, 2011

Comida Japonesa Kyoto Melaque

This is my favorite Japanese restaurant in Melaque. Not so much for the quality of the food but because of the different menu, location and they are open till 8 or 9 in the evening. The cook here learned his skills at the restaurant on the highway and thought longer hours and a different menu would work. The restaurant on the highway closes early in the afternoon and you are on the highway.

Comida Japonesa Kyoto is open for dinner and is located just off the east end of the market almost two blocks off the beach from Don Bigotes. When I don't feel like a full meal I order their half orders for nearly half the price. You can get a beer in the Deposito next door.

IPhone foto of Kyoto

2 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

I need to get over there when I get back down.

sparks_mex said...

Good location and nice neighbors

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archivo del blog